Want to improve your mornings? Want to be more productive during the day?
Many times we start our mornings rushed, stressed and pulled in different directions. This often will set the tone for the rest of our day. Most of us are on auto pilot and going with the flow like a robot. We go to “work” to make a living, to provide for ourselves and our families, and if your one of the lucky and rare few that like your job, you may have co-workers that are rude, backstabbing, two-faced, and possibly even bullies. This can bring down our morale. This can make us think…What is our purpose? Let’s start off the morning on the right foot to help us find our purpose, create goals, and work towards making them a reality.
These steps have helped me get out of the mindset when rolling out of bed with a frown on my face because I ‘had’ to get up, I ‘had’ to get the kids ready for school, I ‘had’ to make breakfast, I ‘had’ to go to work. Over the past year I have changed my mindset. I love finding the positive things in life. Find the sugar cane and turn Lemons into Lemonade.
These strategies will make you feel more optimistic, much more calm, give more thought to your goals, and be more productive. Here are 5 tips to “START” your morning on the right foot.
1. Stretch! Stretch in Bed. Stretch standing up. Exercise & get those muscles moving!
2. Thanks! Give thanks to at least one thing – your house, your job, your family, your health.
3. Absorb! Your body needs fuel. Eat a balanced, nutritious breakfast – try a boiled egg, wheat toast & pineapple.
4. Record! Write your goals down. What is one thing you can do today to get your closer to your goal?
5. Trade! Trade an old habit with something new. Do something nice for a neighbor or stranger.
Doing these 5 things in the morning will help brighten your morning and be the Star that you can be today!
Click on the right or bottom of this page for a FREE download PDF of 5 tips to help “Start Your Morning on the right foot for Maximim Productivity!”
For those of us with children, nieces, nephews, grand children and friends with kids, I am in the process of writing a children’s book with my kids “Start Your Morning with Star” and will be available soon! This book will help early learners with morning routines and have fun while getting ready with a Star so they can be a Super Star! There will also be a fun coloring page and a Star Finder Game inside for added value.